fragrance note details:
Top: Ginger, Allspice, Cinnamon // Middle: Pumpkin, Brown Sugar, Nutmeg // Base: Clove, Molasses, Vanilla
A tried and true EQ fan fav from a few years back. The same touch of pumpkin we used in our retired Basic Candle (miss u, bb). This one’s a warm, room-filling scent. For all the other pumpkin spice hoes out there–I see you.
Pumpkin spice goodness that is warm and cozy. A true-to-life fragrance bursting with fresh pumpkin. Mouthwatering notes of brown sugar, molasses, and spices complete this irresistible bakery fragrance. This fragrance oil is infused with natural essential oils, including nutmeg and cinnamon leaf.
- 12 oz jar full of 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- This candle comes with a gold lid
- Handmade and poured with love and sass
- Burn time of 50+ hours when burned properly
- Vegan. Phthalate free. Cotton wicks. No bullshit.
TIPS AND TRICKS
• Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
• Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. I mean it.
• Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won't catch anything on fire. Trust me. Fastest way to ruin a good time is by lighting the lamp shade on fire.