Top: Citrus, Hay // Middle: African Violet, Amber, Lavender, Jasmine // Base: Dark Musk, Vanilla, Sandalwood
There are no rules to being an independent bitch. (Kind of the point, isn’t it?) Maybe we’re all a little bit of an independent bitch? (Or a lot.) Therefore, this candle is perfect for literally anyone. That’s right. I said it.
A sultry mix of amber, ebony wood, and sweet vanilla. This scent has a rich base of African violets, exotic sandalwood, and sweet vanilla notes. Warm amber and a touch of lavender and jasmine make up the heart of the scent. This fragrance oil is infused with natural essential oils, including Orange, Lavandin, Copaiba Balsam, Lemon, and Grapefruit. Similar to our 2020 Don't Text Him collab candle.
- 12 oz jar full of 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- This candle comes with a gold lid
- Handmade and poured with love and sass in Los Angeles
- Burn time of 50+ hours when burned properly
- Vegan. Phthalate free. Cotton wicks. No bullshit.
TIPS AND TRICKS
• Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
• Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. I mean it.
• Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won't catch anything on fire. Trust me. Fastest way to ruin a good time is by lighting the lamp shade on fire.
• Evil Queen candles are handmade and poured. Variations in color are completely normal and to be expected.